Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BIT semester 5 student manuals

Hey buddies ,

This is the dawn of the semester 5 and the burning issue to all the students is , how to find the student manuals since the VLE is not activated yet .

bit semester 5 student manualsSo I thought of doing a favor for my studious fans by providing you the manuals. Here I must be thankful to  two special people who gave me those manuals , they are , my friend  +Disna Basnayake and my dear teacher Mr. +Prasanna Sumanasekara

Go to this link and get it downloaded.

https://www.mediafire.com/?398u2e481o0r80j

Best of Luck buddies !





6 comments:

  1. ඇත්තටම ගොඩක් වටින දෙයක් අපි හැමෝටම..බොහොම ස්තුති..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku wewa.. ඇත්තටම ඉතින් මේකෙන් තැන්කු බාගයක් යන්නේ දිස්නාට තමයි..

      Delete
    2. he he.. :D එහෙනම් දෙන්නකො මගේ බාගේ.....

      Delete